Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class organization …Apply Today!
Holman Insurance Services has an outstanding opportunity for a High Performing Commercial Lines Producer to join the Holman family.
The Commercial Lines Producer position at Holman Insurance Services is an essential, client-facing role that acts as our frontline for new business growth and client retention. The responsibilities listed below center around our strategy to profitably grow our Commercial lines business.
Qualified candidates for this role will be sales and results oriented with an equal focus on providing extraordinary customer care to each and every Holman client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new business applications for Commercial lines Property and Casualty insurance ensuring timely submission to carriers.
- Once needs and current insurance situation are established, develop quotes and information for clients that will specifically address their situation. Information should be delivered in a consultative, needs-based approach that will focus on value versus price.
- Strong expertise in the following niche arena’s preferred-Fleet, Trucking, Tow Operators, Auto Dealers (Franchise/Used) Mechanical Repair Facility, Auto Body Facility, Car Carriers, Large Self Retention Risks
- Achieve new business revenue goals, retention and targets for all lines of selected business.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the insurance group at all Holman functions and across the Holman organization.
- Interact with Holman Representatives and personnel as needed to ensure cross selling initiatives are met.
- Every employee in the insurance business will share responsibility for creating a unique and positive experience for our clients, prospects and business partners during each interaction.
- Individuals must be goal driven, Coachable, Self-motivated and comfortable with individual accountability while also being collaborative and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer care to all prospects and clients of the business.
- Property and Casualty insurance experience is preferred.
- Past successful experience in retail insurance industry with proven record of exceeding revenue and renewal goals.
- Planning and executing business plans with diligent follow-up
- Candidates must have an insurance license or be able to sit for and pass state licensing exams for both Property and Casualty and Life and Health. License issuance will be required within 90 days of joining the Holman organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience in the insurance industry.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Some flexibility in work schedule. This position may require some evening and Saturday hours.
- Holman Insurance Services is the newest division in a successful group of growing companies. Candidates must have a “get it done” attitude and be willing to adapt and change as the business grows.