Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class dealership…Apply Today!
We are seeking a qualified Service Coordinator to work in our Business Development Center (BDC). Candidates must have a strong work ethic and be able to produce without constant over-the-shoulder supervision. Ongoing on-the-job training and coaching will be provided. Your ability to produce directly will affect your earnings.
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls with customers to schedule service appointments.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers in need of service appointments.
- Determine and document customer needs/understand their reason for calling.
- Schedule service appointments by service advisor using our scheduling system.
- Place reminder calls to customers regarding pending scheduled service appointments.
- Place follow-up calls to customers regarding recent service visit experience.
- Build strong relationships with customers and dealership employees.
- Maintain a high and consistent level of premium-brand, customer service and WOW customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and customer service experience.
- Pleasant and engaging phone persona – must be able to project a ‘smile’ over the phone.
- Proven outstanding customer service.
- Listen and record accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in person and over phone.
- Call Center experience is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient computer skills with ability to learn scheduling and other computer systems.
- Team-oriented and flexible/multi-tasking.
The Holman Family Difference:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service.
**Compensation: $11.00 hourly pay plus performance commission.