Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for Accounts Payable – Temp based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Accurate and timely processing of automotive repair invoices for payment.
- Proficient at data entry with minimal errors.
- Support the development and implementation of new internal/workflow processes/programs.
- Answer emailed, faxed, and called-in inquiries from vendors.
- Assist in internal and external party training as assigned.
- Perform other approved duties and assist with special projects as required.
- Adhere to the company standard of invoices processed per day.
- Management of vendors; including a strong working knowledge of national accounts and an understanding of their billing processes\payment requirements.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Secondary school education or equivalent
- College courses / certificate in business administration or related subject (Asset)
- Some knowledge of basic accounting (Asset)
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs