Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a National Tax Manager based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Be the primary contact at ARI Financial Services Inc. and Auto Truck Canada for all Canadian tax topics and issues.
- Identifying and managing all tax exposure and risk to the Canadian entities.
- Prepare the yearly corporate tax returns for Holman Enterprise’s Canadian entities.
- Managing accuracy and the timely submission of all commodity tax returns in Canada.
- Primary contact for all Canadian Government Tax Auditors and KPMG. Responsible for responding to and managing tax audits.
- Responsible for commodity and corporate income tax compliance and planning.
- Preparation of long term tax strategies for Canada, as well as globally when required.
- Tax resource for all other Departments including Holman Enterprises.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients and vendors for all tax issues.
- Required to be a trusted advisor to Executive Leadership, ensuring that they are aware of items as required and providing recommendations as needed.
What are we looking for?
- University degree or college diploma in accounting / business administration.
- In-depth Canadian Tax Courses is mandatory
- 7+ years direct experience in commodity tax (GST & Provincial Sales Tax).
- Strong understanding of sales and income tax legislation.
- Public accounting experience (an asset)
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.