Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class organization …Apply Today!
Holman Insurance Services has an outstanding opportunity for a Personal Lines Marketing Coordinator to join the Holman family.
Success in our personal lines group largely depends on “topline” activity, or new quote activity, for our licensed Account Representatives. Holman Insurance is uniquely positioned to leverage built-in relationships with our own Holman dealerships in NJ and PA. In addition, opportunity abounds for new quote development within other consumer-facing businesses like real estate agencies, mortgage centers, accounting offices and even competing auto and truck dealerships. The Personal Lines Marketing Coordinator will lead and assist with all efforts to maximize monthly quoting volume which will be measured as new households quoted each month. More specifically, this role will focus on dealership activity and outside business (networking) opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage key personnel at the Holman group of auto dealerships to create and enhance awareness around the benefits of Holman Insurance Services. This will involve personal visits to dealerships, hosting small company sponsored events and other marketing activities as directed by the personal lines manager. Emphasis will be on developing key relationships on both the sales and service side of each of our NJ and PA dealerships.
- Develop key referral relationships in the NJ / PA business community that will help point consumers to Holman Insurance Services for all personal lines insurance needs. This will involve office visitation, phone calls, webcasts, small presentations and relationship development across a wide network of business contacts that will be mined over time.
- Engage with customers and prospects to help explain the benefits of Holman Insurance Services and, when necessary, be prepared to discuss specific policy options, discounts and coverages.
- Support the team of Account Representatives (AR) in their efforts to maximize activity in each dealership and in the community.
- With the help of the personal lines manager, setup and help organize weekly / monthly tracking of introductions and quotes from the team of ARs. This will involve ensuring that reps are entering their information on the tracking sheets provided and that all data is accurate and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Learn all basic functions related to the Agency Management System (AMS) used by the agency to track activity, new business and customer activity. Assist the management team in developing best practices for lead development and tracking and prospect follow-up.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the insurance group at all Holman functions and across the Holman organization.
- Interact with other Account Representatives and customer service personnel as needed to help the business consistently meet its growth and service objectives. This may involve assisting with new employees from time to time, helping to train others on the business operating system or sharing successful ideas and processes with the rest of the frontline.
- Assist with creating new ideas and strategies to maximize results.
- This is a results-focused position and emphasis will be placed on hitting weekly and monthly targets for new quotes generated both in our Holman dealerships as well as the local business community.
- Individuals must be goal driven, self-motivated and comfortable with individual accountability while also being collaborative and comfortable working in a team environment.
- A demonstrated ability to develop genuine relationships with selected business partners and fellow team members within the insurance operation. Candidates must be outgoing and able to inspire and motivate potential referral sources.
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer care to all prospects and clients of the business.
- Property and Casualty insurance experience is preferred.
- Candidates must have an insurance license or be able to sit for and pass state licensing exams for both Property and Casualty. License issuance will be required within 90 days of joining the Holman organization.
- Able to interact comfortably, both over the phone and in person, with prospects, clients, referral sources and business colleagues both in and outside of the Holman group of companies.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Flexibility in work schedule. This position will require some evening and Saturday hours. Qualified candidates will also be able to travel within the local NJ and PA markets for meetings, prospecting calls and network development.
- Holman Insurance Services is the newest division in a successful group of growing companies. Candidates must have a “get it done” attitude and be willing to adapt and change as the business grows.
- Focused on learning and personal growth.