STRATEGIC MARKETING ADVISOR - HOLMAN
Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class dealership…Apply Today!
Holman Automotive Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Strategic Marketing Advisor to oversee and facilitate marketing efforts for a number of the Holman dealerships.
What will you do?
- Direct creation and maintenance of digital (website, email, and social) marketing content that supports buying behavior and retention among customers for assigned dealerships.
- Develop strong relationships with leadership and other key dealership personnel that can provide marketing-related content.
- Earn each dealership’s trust through communication and follow-up, well-researched recommendations, and demonstrating true understanding of their store’s performance and objectives.
- Meet with assigned dealerships frequently at their location to engage all departments (Sales, Service, Parts, Finance) and encourage their participation in marketing campaigns to grow our business. This includes collection of pricing, sales promotions, and customer incentives.
- Take full ownership over the dealerships’ desktop and mobile websites, including creation of compelling content and performing frequent audit of graphics, navigation, and content including vehicle inventory, incentives, and legal disclaimers.
- Ensure websites meet Holman standards at all times.
- Work effectively with the Digital Marketing graphic designers and specialists as well as external agency partners to create effective email templates, social media content, special events, advertising content, brand awareness materials, and other marketing deliverables.
- Review analytics (such as CRM leads, Google, and agency provided reports) in order to recommend optimizations to dealership managers that can help gain competitive advantage.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve messaging to consumers and building their interest in Holman’s websites and products.
- Follow manufacturer, industry experts, and competitors to monitor digital presence and align priorities with customer needs.
- Study manufacturer and competitor content for comparison purposes; understand manufacturer compliance guidelines.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and focus on details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write compelling copy messages that integrate well with corporate and OEM branding design. Has an eye for clean, attractive design that resonates with customers.
- Superior customer service skills with experience in building productive relationships.
- Comfort in presenting information in front of a group, responding to questions from managers and co-workers, and ability to assume responsibility for follow-through on open items. Demonstrate a professional presence and ability to liaise with management in person and via e-mail.
- Ability to review reports, interpret data, and present findings/recommendations to stakeholders with their objectives in mind.
- Initiative to work independently and multi-task
- Comfort with basic financial calculations such as loan amortization and closed-end leasing payment structures
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite as well as basic knowledge of Adobe programs such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training
- Automotive or automotive sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing or related field
- Valid Driver’s License is required
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.