Who we are?
Our long history expands over 98 years as a prominent leader in the truck equipment business that “makes trucks into tools." Since 1918, Auto Truck Group has expanded into 12 locations and more than 800 employees specializing in design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment for a wide variety of customers.
Auto Truck Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Material Handler based in our Maple Shade, NJ location.
What will you do?
- Maintain inventories of all inventoried items (controlled and/or non-controlled), assist and participate in conducting cycle counts and fill bar-coding on all incoming parts and equipment.
- Fill requisitions out for parts shortages and maintain mechanics materials and orders based on pick sheets.
- Receive packing slips and verify quantities for parts against purchase orders.
- Responsible for the shipment of parts to customers.
- Gather and properly package inventory and purchased items needing shipment.
- Properly check-in and move vehicles being delivered and possess an understanding and exercise extreme care during the operation and movement of large parts while using the company lifting systems.
What are we looking for?
1-3 years of previous warehousing or material handling experience including fork-lift experience.
Previous experience working with UPS computer systems and RF scanner.
Must be able to work in multiple environments – shop, outside in all types of weather conditions as well as in an office.
- Experience in the Automotive or Truck Up Fitting Industry is a HUGE plus!
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more