Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a District Sales Manager role based in our Mississauga Location.
The District Sales Manager is responsible for the sales interaction with clients, prospects, and related business partners. The incumbent supports the accomplishment of strategic objectives that promote value to the customer and return on investment to the organization.
What will you do?
- Identify new prospects for existing and proposed services
- Responding to requests for proposals and/or presenting customized value based proposals to prospects
- Presenting the organization’s differentiators and value proposition
- Working with the account management and customer service teams on retention initiatives
- Complete business plans, where required, to address new service opportunities and present these findings to senior management
- Negotiate pricing and terms with customers, prospects, and vendors
- Assist in the development of procedural and process improvements
- Interface with the organization’s U.S. sales personnel to look for synergies and best practices
- Maintain an updated client and prospect database within Salesforce.com
- Provide consulting services to existing and prospective customers where required
- Serve as a relationship manager with key accounts in partnership with Account Executives
- Attend industry related functions and expand knowledge base on new trends and technologies
- Act in the best interest of the client and the organization
- Participate in short and long-term strategic planning efforts
- Build effective partnerships with other organizational units to maximize best practices to achieve operational excellence
What are we looking for?
- Ability to build strategic relationships that support lengthy sales cycles, in a finance & professional services sales model
- Five or more years experience in professional service required
- Working with C-level executives, particularly in Finance and Procurement
- High sales acumen
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of the leasing and fleet management marketplace would be considered a huge asset
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing, or related discipline
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and commission, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.