Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Junior Financial Analyst – 15 months contract based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Preparation of various reports required to assess corporate performance (Daily Doc, NVI, KPI)
- Preparation of daily & monthly account reconciliations
- Processing of monthly journal entries
- Assist with the month end close process
- Support internal and external audit processes
- Provide back-up for the daily green sheet for cheques and cheque scanning process
- Responsible for the logging of all cheques
- Assist with the Annual Budget and Reforecast Processes
- Prepare and update monthly Executive Dashboard report for Senior Management
- Complete other financial projects as assigned
What are we looking for?
- University Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Currently enrolled in the CPA program or intention to enroll in the near future
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Attention to detail, accuracy in addition to the ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while adhering to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs