ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer III (Sr. Systems Engineer)
Job Purpose: Design, install and support corporate IT infrastructure including server hardware, Windows and Linux systems, Active Directory, email, and VMWare.
- Provisions new servers (physical and virtual) following established standards and guidelines.
- Evaluate current server architecture and recommend upgrades and improvements
- Provisions new users and administrator user access rights.
- Troubleshoots, identifies and solves technical problems.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure timely problem resolution.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating operational documentation and diagrams of the enterprise storage infrastructure, communication flows and routing necessary to support the SAN environment
- Develops system standards and procedures.
- Partner with peers and management to make informed strategic decisions. Evaluates new products and makes recommendations.
- Performs system tuning and capacity planning, and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Approves and modifies systems design and architecture.
- Manages and leads infrastructure projects.
- Trains and mentors other team members.
- Participate in On Call rotation as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Must possess extensive experience with the following network technologies: TCP/IP, NetBIOS, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, WMI, SNMP.
- Must have strong knowledge of Dell server platforms.
- Must have extensive experience with Microsoft Windows 2008/2012; Microsoft Exchange, server management tools; Virus protection and security patching, enterprise backup products, disaster recovery execution.
- Experience with VMware technologies such as vSphere, ESX
- Experience or with Redhat/SLES Linux, (OS/400 helpful).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational skills are required.
- Excellent time management and project planning skills are required.
- Must have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Microsoft MCSE certifications preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a 24 hour on-call capacity.
- Seven + years experience supporting and designing IT infrastructure.