Senior Accountant II
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #38 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Accountant II to perform financial analysis, and prepare monthly financial statements and projections following company procedures.
What will you do?
- Prepares monthly financial statements, budget, reprojection, quarterly forecasts and annual budget for assigned lines. Usually the more difficult income and overhead accounts.
- Reviews income and overhead lines as needed to assist supervisors.
- Completes and reviews bank and balance sheet reconciliations as assigned.
- Reviews management reports and various financial statements.
- Provides leadership and guidance to Senior Accountants on projects as they are assigned.
- Provides financial analysis as needed.
- Travels periodically for audit and financial analysis as required by management.
What are we looking for?
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of five years in accounting or related position.
- Must have experience working with budgets, financial statements and financial analyses.
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills and be proficient in other Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have strong analytical ability in order to analyze budget variances.
- Must be proficient in time management in order to meet assigned deadlines.
- Knowledge of internal software systems.
- Customer service orientation is required.
- Must have ability to research international accounting issues as they arise.
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.