Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class dealership…Apply Today!
We are currently looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and career-oriented Sales Representative to join our team. The core responsibility of this position is to hunt and acquire new clients and execute a strategy to increase sales to our wholesale customers. Responsibilities of the position include:
Skills and Knowledge
- Must have proven success as a B2B sales professional with a verifiable track record of hunting and closing new business; thrives on the pursuit of the sale
- Ability to build both trust and respect with customers and understand how to cost-effectively apply solutions to meet customer specific goals and objectives
- Effectively qualify potential customers and their needs, identify decision makers and generate interest in Holman Automotive.
- Practical problem solving capabilities.
- Strong customer-orientation; prompt issue resolution/follow-through.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and orally)
- Minimum 1-2 years of Business to Business (B2B) sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry, repair business, or Collision industry
- High School Diploma Required
- Recommended, but not required, Post-secondary education (College or University Degree) with a major in Business or Sales and Marketing, but not required.
*Holman Automotive Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*