Who we are?
Auto Truck Group, LLC, is a manufacturer of both custom and production machined and fabricated metal products. Employing state of the art CNC equipment and Laser cutting technology, supported by an ISO 9001:2008 compliant quality system, Nelson is capable of fabricating, machining and welding a wide range of custom metal assemblies to the most demanding of customer specifications.
Auto Truck Group LLC has an outstanding opportunity for a Press Brake Operator - 2nd Shift (3:45pm-2:15am) based in our Huntington, IN location.
What will you do?
- Picking tooling, as identified in the CNC program, from tooling inventory
- Loading tooling in the order identified in the CNC program
- Creating CNC programs for the press brake
- Reading and signing the proper documents to successfully run the job
- Reading the print fully to understand tolerances, geometry, and special instructions
- Understanding safety requirements in every area, and complying
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual department maintenance as assigned
- Following Press Brake process standard operating procedure
What are we looking for?
- Experience running complex bend set-ups and forming operations
- Must be able to perform math, and measure part dimensions
- Full understanding of print reading and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished part is required
- Must pass a drug test and criminal background check prior to employment
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more.