Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Financial Analyst based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Primary lead on the execution of internal audits
- Preparation and review of various reports required to assess corporate performance (Daily Doc, NVI, and KPI).
- Support the internal & external audit processes.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly financial statements (including cash flow) and the Year End Financial Statement notes as assigned.
- Assist with the Annual Budget and Reforecast Processes (includes acting as a key resource to the sales and operating departments in preparation and review of budgets, forecasts and actual results).
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling department budgets vs. actuals including variance analysis and presentation of results to Managers, Directors and Senior Management.
- Perform monthly journal entries and month end closing duties as required (includes closing of lines assigned and performing analysis on variances to budget).
- Preparation of account reconciliations as required.
- Provide back-up to any essential functions performed by the Junior Financial Analyst.
- Complete ad hoc projects as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- CPA Designation is required (CA preferred).
- University Degree in Business or Accounting.
- Knowledge of AS400 system.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong research, reporting, and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Attention to detail, accuracy in addition to the ability to work effectively independently and as a team member.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs