STRATEGIC OPERATIONS BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Strategic Operations Business Consultant in our Mount Laurel, NJ office to work with clients and internal stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve/optimize our clients’ fleet performance through consultation, in-depth research, advanced problem solving skills, and process analyses. This will be inclusive of aggregating, analyzing, and interpreting data to determine the optimal course of action and presenting a comprehensive report of your findings/results and recommendations directly to the client.
What will you do?
• Engage with clients and prospects to uncover needs, challenges or goals impacting their fleet. Map out project objectives and deliverables, design custom solutions and establish timeline for maintenance analytics project completion.
• Deriving business insight and developing recommendations by leveraging industry knowledge and experience with state-of-the-art advanced analytic and quantitative tools, modeling techniques, and data mining procedures.
• Identify and leverage subject matter experts and resources within other departments at ARI as necessary throughout duration of project.
• Utilize reporting tools to gather data for review and analysis.
• Create final deliverable in a variety of formats (formal papers, PowerPoint, etc.) to summarize completed analysis, best practices or recommendations and present all findings directly to client.
• Consults clients in various aspects of fleet asset management and maintenance strategy such as, business cases, policy reviews, preventative maintenance approach, lifecycle analysis, purchasing, and vehicle replacement impacts.
• Enhance current financial & quantitative analysis tools.
• Participate in and present information to clients during meetings.
• Create fleet management topic fact sheets or Value Papers as needed to support the business
What are we looking for?
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Minimum 5 years of fleet management experience required with a BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical or financial field.
• Creative, advanced problem solving skills, and the ability to transfer prior experience to new assignments, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to coordinate and manage multiple priorities while maintaining high quality of work.
• Project management experience preferred.
• Ability to analyze data, draw logical conclusions and prepare and present formal, well-organized and quality final deliverables to communicate analysis findings.
• Strong customer service skills are required.
• Works independently on projects and deliverables in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Occasional travel to customer locations (including international).
• Available to work flexible hours to support the global needs of our clients.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications are required.
• Advanced proficiency in Business Objects or other business intelligence reporting tools preferred.
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.