BMW of Pembroke Pines is seeking BMW Technicians to join our fast-paced shop and growing business. Here is your chance to work for a great company. We offer an excellent pay plan, work schedule & benefits.
Our Technician is responsible for conducting routine service on vehicles, diagnosing and completing repairs on customer vehicles. The technician is the most up-to-date person in the dealership with regard to the mechanical aspects of vehicles and works closely with the Parts Department and with the Service Advisors. The Technician is also responsible for:
- Knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to explain systems and repairs to others.
- Willingness and ability to maintain current product and technical knowledge.
- Ability to estimate time of service or repair job for purposes of efficient scheduling.
- Knowledge of parts requirements to complete a job, and ability to communicate parts requirements via repair orders.
- Knowledge of approved and established procedures for conducting service and repairs.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with quality control and inspection requirements of Service Department.
- Current valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma
- Must have good reading, writing and math skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and provide outstanding customer service.
- Appropriate technical certifications.
- Ability to stay current by attending technical training schools and by reading shop manuals, technical bulletins, etc.