Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Supervisor, Driver Services based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Responsible for total supervision, training, mentoring and coaching of all assigned employees.
- Manage employee workload, attendance and conduct performance reviews.
- Create a positive work environment continually supporting and recognizing employees for professional and personal growth.
- Work closely with client Fleet/Risk/HR Managers as well as Sales, IT and Account Management to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure Taxable Benefit team is compliant with CRA rules.
- Ensure Safety team is operating within the guidelines and privacy laws.
- Respond to escalating internal and external customer issues, determine root cause and implement any corrective measures.
- Measure and report on volume metrics, client trends and project status to management.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of company operations, policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain documents on departmental processes and procedures.
- Provide direction to improve and implement systems that increase overall efficiency.
- Conduct presentations and webcasts to clients and prospects providing strategic/best in class recommendations.
- Work closely with billing department to ensure client billing accuracy.
- Liaison with outside vendors to ensure seamless support and quick resolution of issues.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent
- Must be flexible especially in a fast paced environment
- Must be motivated, highly organized and possess the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Business Objects knowledge preferred.
- Leadership experience is a must
- Proficient in MS Office Programs specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual (English/French) - Asset
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.