DIGITAL MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Digital Marketing Automation Specialist in our Mount Laurel, NJ office responsible for strategy, execution, measurement and analysis of all marketing automation efforts and supporting the overall efforts of the digital marketing team.
What will you do?
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, GIFs, Video and advanced features such as dynamic content.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Use A/B testing to optimize Open Rates and CTR
- Report on prospect nurturing results, Open Rates and CTR generated from email marketing efforts.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for email campaigns to increase conversion rates.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Assist wider digital marketing team’s social media and website management initiatives
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned
- Increases conversion rates from email campaigns and website content
- Works closely with Sales and Sales Support to increase sales effectiveness by maintaining engagement of prospects in sales pipeline through Marketing Automation campaigns
- Identifies market trends in sentiment, engagement, awareness and conversion and produces recommendations for improvements to marketing tactics and strategies
What are we looking for?
- Proficient in marketing automation technology, Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- Crafts copywriting that persuades our target audience to convert and engage
- Working knowledge of A/B and multivariate experiments
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and content management systems
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- BS in Business Analytics, Marketing, or a related field
- 3 Years’ experience executing CRM-integrated email marketing campaigns
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.