GRAPHIC DESIGNER – MARKETING
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Graphic Designer – Marketing in our Mount Laurel, NJ office to be the liaison with various departments and organizational groups to provide creative direction, plan design projects from conception to fulfillment, and maintain uniformity in presentation and ensure brand identity is maintained.
What will you do?
- Design and produce corporate communications including emails, posters, promotional materials, intranet web pages, building monitor displays, and banner images.
- Takes ownership of project pipeline, manages project traffic and interim deadlines, identifies and institutes processes to minimize re-work and promote a self-serve environment.
- Ensure design projects are in alignment with overall corporate communication strategy.
- Assists in the coordination and execution of presentations and large scale displays to be used at meetings, internal company events and programs, and community service events.
- Provides in-person training on SCALA scheduling software, and self-serve training materials as needed.
- When a project lead, scopes out all project deliverables involving design work and communications, takes ownership to enter all deliverables in the team tracking software and queues non-design tasks for assignment as appropriate.
- Performs all other duties and special projects as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and make appropriate decisions
- Adapts to departmental priorities and changing business needs
- Ability to evaluate the objectives of communications and ensure fulfillment meets requestors’ objectives.
- Ability to connect business strategy with content development.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to interact and work with employees at all levels in the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Degree in Graphic Design preferred
- Adobe Creative Cloud including In Design, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premiere, Illustrator proficiency
- HTML/CSS proficiency for email development
- Digital SLR and Video Camera photography
- Video Editing
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.