Dedicated Client Administrator
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for an entry level applicant to fill our Dedicated Client Administrator in our Mount Laurel, NJ office.
What will you do?
- Provides a high-level of customer service and acts as a client advocate within ARI
- Develops appropriate working relationships with internal and external clients
- Provides backup coverage for team members who are out of the office
- Receives inquiries from customers (internal & external) and coordinates with ARI departments to resolve in a timely manner
- Appropriately uses FleetTrak to drive resolution for customers and effectively manages FleetTrak escalations.
- Investigates and provides closed loop resolution to customer concerns, providing regular status on open items
- Completes data updates and processes system transactions per client parameters
- Handles Insights based reporting requests and engages the appropriate resources for ad-hoc reporting needs
- Processes dealer stock purchase request and used vehicle buyouts, keeping the client informed of status through to completion
- Create and maintain client profiles to ensure adherence to established client parameters
What are we looking for?
- All applicants welcome to apply
- One year of customer service experience highly preferred
- Customer service experience or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees and customers
- Must demonstrate advanced organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and possess time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently with customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
2,800 employees strong and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental, and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) and