Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management Company, prides itself on its people. ARI has been ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work”, #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT and voted Employer of the Year by the Mississauga Board of Trade. The Company has more than 65 years of experience offering over 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Developer to perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements in our Canadian Headquarters located in Mississauga.
What you will be doing
- Interprets written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Performs coding to written technical specifications and standards.
- Investigates, analyzes and documents reported defects.
- Creates, documents, and implements unit test plans, scripts and test harnesses.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Provides reasonable and fair estimates for assigned tasks and work efforts.
- Keeps current with software development trends, make suggestions and take action on IT-related best practices, processes and systems.
What are we looking for?
- Strong SQL skills (Oracle preferred but not required)
- Understanding of development lifecycle, SDLC, processes and guidelines
- Strong understanding of principles of Object Orientation Programming and design
- Ability to perform the job functions with minimal instructions and pre-established guideline
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
- Microsoft Certification would be a strong asset
- 1-3 years of software development experience.
- Experience using PL/SQL (Oracle) or equivalent.
- Experience using C# ASP .NET MVC
What we Offer
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.