Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #36 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for an Licensing Administrator. This position works directly with State Division of Motor Vehicles and Licensing Agencies in the processing of client’s vehicle licensing requirements.
- Completes state licensing documents efficiently and accurately for cars, trucks, and specialized equipment
- Works with internal and external clients to ensure proper licensing as well as responds to inquires
- Processes licensing work, including our internal online systems as well as working directly with State Division of Motor Vehicle
- Researches and communicates changes in state laws and requirements
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares documents for cross-departmental processes
- Maintains and ensures data integrity of vehicle information
- Works closely with Licensing Analyst on client specific parameters
- Works with clients to ensure all of the required state documentation and inspections are included with licensing paperwork
- Maintains direct contact with State and DMV Agencies, and proactively follows up for status
- Participates in special projects as assigned
Knowledge and Skill
- Must have the ability to communication effectively with all levels of employees, customers and vendors
- Must have excellent organization skills, detail oriented and ability to handle multiple priorities to meet required deadlines
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high level of attention to detail is required
- Must have a functional knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred, but not required
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.