ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Safety Administrator.
The Safety Administrator is responsible for all aspects of client Motor Vehicle Report(MVR) runs and works closely with the client Fleet, Risk and Safety Managers. They play an important role in supporting client visits, leading webcasts and implementations, developing and maintaining driver databases and creating mass driver communications for website invitations and follow-up.
- Develops and maintains driver database for MVR clients.
- Manages the MVR process for MVR clients.
- Creates mass driver communications for website invitations, follow-up, etc.
- Orders and retrieves MVR’s electronically within the Safety System.
- Responsible for monthly anniversary run management.
- Works closely throughout the year with client Fleet, Risk and Safety Managers.
- Assists with the Safety mailbox.
- Conducts in-person presentations to clients and prospects covering the MVR Program.
- Facilitates Implementation calls for clients enrolling in the MVR Program.
- Coordinates client start-ups and implements best practices for client MVR needs.
- Ensures FCRA compliance for all client drivers submitting MVR requests.
- Provides MVR record reporting to clients at the conclusion of an MVR run.
- May assign training modules, as well as assist with Fringe, as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Must be motivated, highly organized, and possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work independently and in a group setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Business Objects knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.