Strategic Account manager
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service.
Recognized five years in a row as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune magazine, ARI’s clients include many of the most recognizable brands across the globe, with business-critical fleet assets that support their continued success.
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is a senior level role which is responsible for the overall client experience, retention, and ongoing partnership development of a defined client portfolio. The Strategic Account Manager’s account profile will be made up of cornerstone accounts which the organization values at the highest levels. In addition to retention and client experience, the SAM will own the responsibility to continue to develop their accounts via integration into multiple client value streams, and directly support the client’s corporate strategy.
What will you do?
- Responsible for preserving existing business and generating new business by establishing credibility, building strong, lasting client relationships and earn the client's trust.
- Maintain ultimate accountability for the client relationship and the retention efforts by engaging all relevant client stakeholders.
- Collaborative partnering with Sales Team on the existing contract terms, conditions, expiration and renewal process. The SAM will also directly support any bid and extension process.
- Manage the development and delivery of recurring performance metrics, business reviews, key performance indicators, service level agreements and annual fleet plans.
- Lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, value creation targets, and critical milestones.
- Develop and maintain a multi-year strategic plan to support the optimization of the assign fleets’ operations.
- Provide governance support to the execution of the client’s identified fleet strategies.
- Effective documentation of the value created by implementing ARI’s recommended fleet strategies.
- Support the identification and development of innovative and scalable customer solutions.
- Provide the client with new program pricing for opportunities which support the expressed goals of the client’s organization.
- Participate in industry functions and events in order to share knowledge to client base
- Represent ARI at designated client events
What are we looking for?
- Superior business acumen required
- Must have superior presentation and customer service skills
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management and clients
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite is required
- A thorough understanding of the fleet management industry and ARI’s products and services is preferred.
- Must be able to travel frequently to client locations including overnight accommodations
- Bachelor’s degree required
What we offer:
ARI is a dynamic global organization with revenues exceeding $1 billion and 2,800 employees in offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe. We seek to foster a collaborative environment where employees are encouraged to grow, learn and develop professionally. We don’t just want to offer you a job; our goal is to be a company where an individual can build a satisfying and fulfilling career. Benefits include competitive pay, annual bonuses, health, dental and life insurance, wellness discounts and focused health and nutrition programming, 100 percent tuition reimbursement starting from the first day of employment, an award winning in-house learning and development program, ARI University, with more than 160 instructor led workshops and more than 250 available training classes, a generous 401(k) match, paid time off and much more.