DISTRICT SALES MANAGER
Based in Atlanta, GA
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked 5 years in a row on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
What will you do?
- Prospecting - Proactively prospect and call on leads within their assigned territory to move prospects through the sales cycle; from discovery to closing the deal.
- Time Management - Manage all aspects of the job effectively: prospecting, client retention, and territory management.
- Networking/Territory Management – Participate in local NAFA chapters and annual conferences. Develop relationships with manufacturers’ representatives, local business groups, and suppliers in order to generate business. Interacts with prospects and customers to develop relationships that result in future sales.
- SalesForce.com – Must effectively utilize this tool to properly manage the sales territory. Maintain and update the SalesForce.com database to ensure ARI’s inclusion in sales solicitation opportunities.
- Content knowledge – ability to effectively communicate about the Fleet Management industry and ARI’s programs, capabilities, and differentiators. Must use proper business acumen to communicate this message.
- Client Retention - Interacts with ADRs, Client Relations, and various departments to promote client retention.
What are we looking for?
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of management, staff, customers and prospects.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Must be a driven individual and have a strong desire to succeed in a competitive environment.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Must be able to travel frequently to locations involving overnight lodging.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience required.
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.