ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Project Leader/Business Continuity-Disaster Recovery.
- Provides the driving force to develop and execute the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery programs. Ensures plans are maintained and updated regularly.
- Develop and maintain the Crisis Management plan. Acts as an alternate Incident Leader during major incidents that require the use of ARI’s Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Assists with providing the communication and awareness training for the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery programs.
- Partners with the Business and Technology units to update Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans and on regular basis.
- Consults with Technology and the Business to ensure Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning requirements are factored into process changes and the software development lifecycle.
- Performs ongoing evaluation of our disaster avoidance and recovery capabilities. Works with all areas of the company to communicate and drive improvements.
- Organizes and leads disaster recovery exercises. This includes developing the scope and managing the initiatives.
- Develop and Maintain Site Plans for all major locations. This includes Incident Response, situation awareness, evacuation and workforce relocation documentation.
- Guides, develops and maintains a resource inventory for potential use during disaster operations, in collaboration with the corporate and key emergency support function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A motivated self-starter that is able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to a diverse non-technical audience.
- The ability to interact with ARI’s personnel and build strong relationships at all levels of the company.
- Advanced experience in developing and executing Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan and exercises. This includes managing resources and project plans.
- Working knowledge of technology components and recovery concepts in order to facilitate meetings and develop recovery plans with subject matter experts. This includes desktops, servers, databases, storage, virtual machines and replication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).
- Experience with common frameworks, such as, BS25999, ISO 22301, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) or other related industry standards is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in business continuity and disaster recovery planning - commensurate with 4-6+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or another related field a plus.
- Professional Designation – Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP, MBCI, etc.) is a plus.