Holman Automotive Group, Inc.
So, you want to sell automobiles that are known for their quality, reliability and beauty? You've come to the right place. We're looking for sales professionals to sell cars in our dealership. If you believe being a Sales Consultant is a true craft -- one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge (we'll happily teach you everything you need to know) -- we want to talk to you!
As a Sales Consultant, you’ll be responsible for managing all sales activities. From generating and managing sales leads, you’ll be instrumental in helping our team continue our success.
Join Holman Automotives “Best in Class” Team!
- Greets customer on sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers and negotiates sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
- Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory.
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience automotive sales experience
- ADP Experience highly preferred
- Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
- Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees.
- Mathematical skills including, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.