Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Vehicle Payables Specialist based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Processing vehicle payments for both factory and stock orders
- Audit vehicle pricing; verify if client has price protection, correct incentives and dealer mark up are applied.
- Price Negotiations, ensure best rebate has been applied
- Processing third party invoices, requesting dealers go on Electronic Funds Transfer for payment processing. Answering payment related questions from dealers.
- Follow internal processes to ensure the achievement of Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Work cooperatively with internal and external parties related to vehicle payments.
- Act on the best interest of all parties including the organization, maintaining a consistent and professional manner in all dealings with dealers and internal clients.
- Back up support to other Vehicle Payable Specialist
What are we looking for?
- 2-5 years relevant automotive experience
- Post-Secondary Education
- Proficient in MS Office Programs specifically Outlook, Word, Excel
- Knowledge of Provincial vehicle dealer regulations (Asset)
- Bilingual (English/French) would be a huge asset
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.