Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Credit Card Services Administrator based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Act in the best interest of the client and the organization
- Maintain a consistent and professional manner in all dealings
- Act as a resource, support and back up to the Card Services Supervisor
- Utilize ARI proprietary systems to manage all day to day responsibilities
- Process daily credit card requests including:
- Receipt of electronic data file, initiation of Credit Card embossing
- Print Credit Card carriers
- Collation of daily MasterCard production received
- Collate ancillary materials including vehicle order acknowledgements, driver guides and custom inserts as directed
- Distribution to internal and external clients
- Credit Card cancellation and maintenance of daily supplier notifications through addition to electronic negative file or reporting through GDT as required
- Process daily requests from CSR / Account Executive for card orders and replacements
- Process monthly Credit Card renewals
- Data entry relating to Federal Gov’t unit set-up and management
- Procurement and management of cardlock products
- Identify potential problems / conflicts and work to resolve them. Escalate as required
- Perform other approved duties and support special projects as required
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience in financial services or related area
- Proficient in MS Office Programs specifically Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must have excellent organization skills, detail oriented and ability to multitask
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.