Customer Service – Assistant Manager
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service.
Recognized for the past five years as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune magazine, ARI’s clients include many of the most recognizable brands across the globe, with business-critical fleet assets that support their continued success. These world-class organizations require class-leading customer service from representatives and supervisors that are developed and motivated by a Customer Service Assistant Manager operating out of ARI’s Global Headquarters located in Mount Laurel, NJ.
What will you do?
- Supervise, mentor, and develop staff (including managing workload and conducting performance reviews)
- Measure and report on staffing, metrics, and budgeting needs
- Create strategic vision for the client administration team
- Identify and resolve Client escalations
- Escalate issues to department managers
- Identify and manage the execution of department initiatives
- Create a work environment to support and develop employees through professional and personal growth
- Develop business plans in regards to goals, objectives, and strategies
- Assure overall delivery of world class customer service
- Deliver on client expectations and services
- Responsible for overseeing a team of supervisory staff and provides guidance on their direct reporting structure.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS).
- Superior leadership skills with experience in building productive relationships and managing dynamic teams.
- A critical thinker with big-picture vision and ability to work strategically.
- Commitment to employee development, customer retention, and personal/professional career growth.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and focus on details.
- Professional presence and ability to liaise with all levels of management both internal and external, including executive leadership.
- Initiative to take responsibility for decision making and situation management, ability to resolve conflicts through satisfactory resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including telephone communication and active listening.
- Action-oriented with the drive to take initiative and accountability for decision-making.
- High comfort level with presenting in front of an audience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Interest in a position centered in an office environment; occasional travel is required.
What we offer:
ARI is a dynamic global organization with revenues exceeding $1 billion and 2,800 employees in offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe. We seek to foster a collaborative environment where employees are encouraged to grow, learn and develop professionally. We don’t just want to offer you a job; our goal is to be a company where an individual can build a satisfying and fulfilling career. Benefits include competitive pay, annual bonuses, health, dental and life insurance, wellness discounts and focused health and nutrition programming, 100 percent tuition reimbursement starting from the first day of employment, an award winning in-house learning and development program, ARI University, with more than 160 instructor led workshops and more than 250 available training classes, a generous 401(k) match, paid time off and much more.