Title: Fleet – Reporting Analyst
Department: Accounts Payable
Reports to: Supervisor – Accounts Payable
Job Purpose: Performs various functions related to reporting required by internal personnel, vendors and/or clients.
- Participates in vendor meetings discussing trends, overall performance, completing vendor reviews and communicating information with Global Product Management.
- Tracks essential data in reference to vendor rebates, compiles data, and reports information to management and other areas of Accounting as required.
- Creates ad-hoc reports as required by vendors, management and/or clients in reference to vendor payment data.
- Analyzes payment history related to maintenance vendors to identify trends, and recommend best practices.
- Analyzes payment history related to upfit vendors and works with the Supply Chain team to improve payment processes.
- Communicates with vendors and internal departments on inquiries related to National Account vendor PO’s or invoices.
- Works as the liaison between vendors and Accounts Payable.
- Works closely with IT to ensure that files are properly received, processed and paid in the system daily.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Updates and maintains departmental policies and procedures to streamline processes and create efficiencies.
- Provides backup coverage to other functions within the department as necessary.
Knowledge and Skill:
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and think from a critical and strategic perspective.
- Must have knowledge of Intellifleet System to research and document payment status.
- Must have working knowledge of Action File System, Infinium Accounting System, eVos and GDT ADE systems.
- Working knowledge of Business Objects.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of employees, customers and vendors.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and ARI systems.
- Possess an intermediate knowledge of accounting principles.
- Must be able to work in a team setting with limited supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree required.