ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
Job Purpose: Researches and resolves all assigned past due payments.
- Interacts with customers, regional offices and internal departments to research past due billings.
- Resolves and collects on past due items.
- Creates FleetTrak cases for Accounts Receivable adjustments.
- Researches short paid invoices or customer disputes.
- The ability to report on account balances through Business Objects and Microsoft Excel.
- Maintains current notes on all accounts regarding collection progress as outlined in Best Practice guidelines.
- Research and resolve/apply cash received as partial payment within the 48 hour requirements of the ARI Trust either by vehicle or prorated.
- Has overall Systems knowledge of Infinium, Business Objects, FleetTrak, On Base, Insights, and GDT systems.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have knowledge of Infinium, Business Objects, FleetTrak, OnDemand, VI Client and GDT systems.
- Experience in Payables, Accounts Receivable, Billing or Commercial Collections.
- Must have excellent communication skills and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What we offer:2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.