Supervisor, Client Administration
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service.
Recognized five years in a row as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune magazine, ARI’s clients include many of the most recognizable brands across the globe, with business-critical fleet assets that support their continued success. These world-class organizations require class-leading customer service from representatives that are developed and motivated by a Supervisor, Client Administration operating out of ARI’s Global Headquarters located in Mount Laurel, NJ.
What will you do?
- Supervises the Client Administrators and coordinates daily work flow and activity.
- Creates a positive and professional work environment through positive recognition and supportive work relationships.
- Resolves interdepartmental and operational problems quickly and efficiently.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of company operations, policies and procedures.
- Coaches and mentors the staff in company operations, policies and procedures.
- Interacts with other departments and sales offices to resolve customer issues, communicate information and respond to client requests.
- Represents the department during client and prospect visits.
- Prepares and gives presentations to clients and prospects.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS).
- Customer service experience in a retail or wholesale environment, ideally in automotive related industry.
- Superior leadership skills with experience in building productive relationships and managing dynamic teams.
- A critical thinker with big-picture vision and ability to work strategically.
- Interest in developing people to meet and exceed their professional objectives.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and focus on details.
- Professional presence and ability to liaise with all levels of management both internal and external, including executive leadership.
- Initiative to take responsibility for decision making and situation management, ability to resolve conflicts through satisfactory resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including telephone communication and active listening.
- Action-oriented with the drive to take initiative and accountability for decision-making
- High comfort level with presenting in front of an audience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Interest in a position centered in an office environment; minimal travel is required.
What we offer:
ARI is a dynamic global organization with revenues exceeding $1 billion and 2,800 employees in offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe. We seek to foster a collaborative environment where employees are encouraged to grow, learn and develop professionally. We don’t just want to offer you a job; our goal is to be a company where an individual can build a satisfying and fulfilling career. Benefits include competitive pay, annual bonuses, health, dental and life insurance, wellness discounts and focused health and nutrition programming, 100 percent tuition reimbursement starting from the first day of employment, an award winning in-house learning and development program, ARI University, with more than 160 instructor led workshops and more than 250 available training classes, a generous 401(k) match, paid time off and much more.