Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for an Implementation Project Leader based in our Mississauga Location.
The Project Leader is responsible for guiding the client through the implementation process, including the planning, the coordination and the communication with appropriate internal departments and client stakeholders.
What will you do?
- Structure, coordinate and proactively manage all aspects of a new client set up
- Plan and direct meetings with clients and internal stakeholders
- Have a thorough understanding of all ARI program offerings, system capabilities, electronic billing options and industry best practices
- Ongoing ownership of the completion and distribution of all new client implementation documentation (project plan, client profile).
- Manage Contract Master and Fee Matrix set ups and changes
- Coordinate the upload of customer data inventories into ARI’s systems
- Review test bills to ensure proper billing parameters, fees, address, etc.
- Audit system set up for program qualification and financial accuracy
- Beware of potential problems and raise concerns to management
- Provide support to the Supervisor/Manager for client set up responsibilities
- Proper handoff of implementation projects to Client Relations
- Ownership of customer feedback and deliverables
- Communicate potential future state projects
What are we looking for?
- 2-5 years relevant experience in customer service role
- Post-Secondary Education
- Proficient in MS Office Programs specifically Outlook, Word, Excel
- Bilingual (English/French)
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.