BILINGUAL SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR – (Portuguese)
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Bilingual Supply Chain Coordinator in our Mount Laurel, NJ responsible for the coordination of the procurement, execution, communication and status reporting of critical client accounts through the order to delivery process within Vehicle Supply Chain. Provide proactive account management and analysis to include, but not limited to, status reporting, throughput planning and execution.
What will you do?
- Manage and coordinate, from multiple external and internal sources, the order pipeline for our clients through the Order-to-Delivery process.
- Coordinates and Communicates order expectations to internal and external customers as needed prior to order placement
- Create, analyze and distribute custom supply chain metrics and KPIs to internal and external stakeholders with a focus on identifying and implementing process improvements and proactive management of customer expectations.
- Manage customer order cycles and status to ensure all OEM and vendor through put commitments are aligned with forecasted lead times.
- Proactively Interface with manufacturers, dealers, sales, body companies, and internal and external customers.
- Manages and coordinates the vehicle supply chain process to ensure client vehicles are delivered licensed, on-time and meet quality expectations.
- Apply LEAN principles and approaches to actively improve on key processes designed to increase ARI’s customer experience.
What are we looking for?
- Bilingual Portuguese – English required.
- Working knowledge and exposure to all areas of the Vehicle Supply Chain.
- Familiarity with major upfit vendors; constraints; ship through, ship to, licensing and the overall Supply Chain process.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of the organization with internal and external management, customers and vendors.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, pay close attention to detail, excellent organizational and follow up skills are required; is creative and have advanced problem solving skills
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, with intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus or equivalent and relevant experience.
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.