Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Client Service Representative based in one of our Mississauga Office
What will you do?
- Manage and own the day-to-day client relationship and accounts within your assigned portfolio
- Provide vehicle recommendations, negotiate concessions, build vehicle selectors, place orders and work with clients through the approval process , including concession negotiations, vehicle recommendations, vehicle pricing, client approval and order placing
- Proactively update / review client profiles and policies
- Build and maintain regular client contact while building strong connections with various contacts
- Develop, analyze, and/or provide regular reports based on client/internal need or to manage issues before they arise
- Manage and own the execution of client information packages in a timely manner (new driver packages, license renewals, card replacements etc)
- Identify and manage the resolution of issues with clients, management, and other internal departments
- Act in the best interest of all parties including the organization, maintaining a consistent and professional manner in all dealings
What are we looking for?
- University degree or post-secondary diploma / certificate an asset
- 3-5 years direct client service experience, preferably in the fleet industry
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills; bilingualism would be an asset
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs