Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come.
Holman has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Insurance Risk Analyst for a Full Time position based in Mt. laurel, NJ.
Our Risk Analyst is responsible for supporting the department management regarding all aspects of corporate insurance programs and will perform the following duties:
- Compilation of underwriting information and assistance with US and non-US coverage placement.
- Policy review and administration.
- Rate allocation and retrospective adjustment computations.
- Analysis to assist in loss reduction.
- Work with risk owners to make sure that appropriate agreements are in place and certificates of insurance are monitored.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Risk Management. Graduate Degree preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in risk management insurance services combined with exposure to a corporate environment.
- Extensive exposure to corporate insurance policies, interaction with third party carriers and brokers.
- Expertise in insurance products and services.
- Advanced knowledge of MS applications especially Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in various departments and geographical locations.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and operate in a multi-task environment.
- Strong consulting skills to include negotiation, influencing, problem solving, conflict resolution and solid analytical skills with attention to detail.