Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Human Resources Administrator based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Provides general administrative support to the Human Resources Department and assists with HR departmental projects to ensure support is provided and project deadlines and deliverables are met and/or exceeded expectations.
- Responsible for generating and managing the reporting functions of the various HR systems providing regular status and metrics reports. Provide ad-hoc reporting as required from HR Team or Management
- Ensures 100% compliance with internal and external audits; maintains proactive tracking of necessary paperwork for personnel files and tracks compliance that 30 day, 3 month, and annual reviews are obtained, reviewed, and filed (electronically).
- Responsible for assisting the Corporate Recruiter in the recruitment process from preparing job bulletins, screening resumes, setting up interviews and testing, conducting interviews and background checks, and preparation of offer letters.
- Participates in the Joint Health & Safety Committee meeting escalating any issues that require management attention and recommends policy changes and necessary training to ensure compliance to Health & Safety legislation
- Assists with Wellness initiatives
- Manage HR events such as New Hire Breakfasts; Anniversary Breakfasts and Take Your Child to Work Day
- Prepares and manages invoices, reports, memos, letters and expense reports.
- Other duties as assigned including general human resources activities, administrative functions and filing.
What are we looking for?
- 1 to 3 years related experience in a corporate environment
- University degree in Human Resources or related degree. CHRP designation or pursuit of CHRP designation an asset
- Proficient in MS Office Programs
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs