Title: Expeditor, New Vehicle Delivery
Department: Licensing and Compliance
Reports to: NVD Supervisor
Purpose: Prepare and compile all required paperwork for delivery of new vehicles, following established guidelines for the distribution of these documents. Communicate with the NVD team to ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Compile dealer instructions, state forms and insurance required for licensing of ordered vehicles
- Prepare Manufacturer Statement of Origin (MSO) or Certificates of Origin as required to complete delivery and licensing processes.
- Support dealer stock purchases and direct orders by preparing delivery instructions including payment for the purchased vehicles
- Accurate and timely entry of data to achieve goals
- Assists in special projects as assigned
Knowledge and Skill:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting required deadlines
- Attention to detail with focus on volume and accuracy
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Must have the ability to communication effectively with all levels of employees and customers
- Must have a functional knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required