Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Technical Service Advisor based in our Burnaby, BC Location.
What will you do?
- Provide accurate documentation on all maintenance and repair events.
- Verify that all repair and maintenance work is necessary and done at a fair price.
- Negotiate repairs when appropriate and document all instances where a cost savings is realized.
- Ensure appropriate preventative maintenance schedule is followed.
- Maintain monthly performance goals at or above the established goal.
- Offers assistance willingly and makes a positive contribution to morale.
- Respond positively to change, remains calm and professional under pressure and accept constructive criticism positively.
- Maintains a professional image and demeanor.
What are we looking for?
- Valid mechanic’s license 310S or 310T.
- 5+ year’s technical automotive experience.
- 5+ year’s relevant experience in a contact center setting (Asset)
- Post-Secondary Education (i.e. College diploma, Certificate, or Apprenticeship) (Asset)
- Proficient in MS Office Programs specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. (Asset)
- Bilingual (English/French) an assest
- ASE certification or willing to obtain within established timeline set by ARI.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs