Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for Bilingual Collections Administrator based in our Mississauga or Laval Location.
What will you do?
- Regularly solicit payment for and follow–up on overdue accounts by means of fax, email and phone.
- Maintain and/or initiate regular contact with internal departments and external parties as required to address queries.
- Maintain adequate documentation, notes in Infinium and other reports as well as an up to date contact list on the portfolio.
- Monthly reconciliation of A/R holding account.
- Ensure timely follow up and resolutions of the short payments.
- Reconcile and clear on account cash and ensure credits are dealt with in a timely manner.
- This includes identifying the correct application of payments received.
- Processing A/R adjustments, journal entries and reconciliations.
- Recognize potential problems / conflicts and work to resolve them. Escalate as required.
- Perform other approved duties as required.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of Collections/Accounts Receivable experience
- Post-Secondary Education in relevant field
- Proficient in MS Office Programs specifically Outlook, Word, Excel
- Bilingual (English/French)
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs