Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Client Service Representative based in our Burnaby and Caldar offices.
What will you do?
- Manage and own the day-to-day client relationship and accounts within your assigned portfolio
- Provide vehicle recommendations, negotiate concessions, build vehicle selectors, place orders and work with clients through the approval process , including concession negotiations, vehicle recommendations, vehicle pricing, client approval and order placing
- Proactively update / review client profiles and policies
- Build and maintain regular client contact while building strong connections with various contacts
- Develop, analyze, and/or provide regular reports based on client/internal need or to manage issues before they arise
- Manage and own the execution of client information packages in a timely manner (new driver packages, license renewals, card replacements etc)
- Identify and manage the resolution of issues with clients, management, and other internal departments
- Act in the best interest of all parties including the organization, maintaining a consistent and professional manner in all dealings
What are we looking for?
- University degree or post-secondary diploma / certificate an asset
- 3-5 years direct client service experience, preferably in the fleet industry
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills; bilingualism would be an asset
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.