ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Client Technology Representative.
Primary Tasks and Duties: Work with Sales, Client Relations, and Information Technology organizations to promote the use of ARI’s client facing technology solutions.
- Perform system demos for clients and prospects as requested via sales and client relations organization.
- Educate and present ARI’s IT client-facing technology roadmap, and tell the ARI “technology story”.
- Consult with clients and prospects on technology needs and potential solutions that may involve small scale customization and data integration solutions.
- Travel with Sales team to potential prospects and clients to promote ARI’s technology.
- Work with sales, client administration and client/prospect representatives to gather and document solution requirements and define scope of work for technology solutions and data integration.
- Manage small scale technology projects on behalf of the client.
- Provide ongoing communication with clients and Client Administration while projects are in process.
- Manage the IT development process by providing additional information and providing testing support to development team.
- Maintain client project documentation for communication of progress to CIS team
Gate Keeping/Work Management
- Maintain and monitor a CIS workflow gate per the defined processes on an as needed basis.
- Perform system and feature training for clients.
- Host weekly insights® training webcasts
- Attend small scale corporate functions and industry conferences to present, demonstrate, and promote ARI’s customer-facing technologies.
Required working Knowledge:
- ARI customer facing applications
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Presentation Skills
- Preparing PowerPoint Presentations
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
Other Occasional Duties:
- Assist CIS department in any special projects as assigned