ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Software Developer.
- Works with project management and architects on application design and development.
- Develops applications, components and services using C#.NET, ASP.NET to meet the business needs
- Evaluates business requirements and processes to provide accurate estimates for development efforts.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Strong SQL skills. (Oracle preferred but not required)
- Understanding of development lifecycle, SDLC processes and guidelines.
- Strong understanding of the principles of Object Orientation Programming and design.
- Ability to perform the job functions with minimal instructions and pre-established guidelines
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience working with a combination of C#.NET 3.5/4.0, ASP.NET, Webforms, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently within a diverse and fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Broad Knowledge and experience related to computer systems and technologies.
- Experience with third party controls like Telerik ASP.NET controls would be a plus.
- .NET certification is recommended but not a must-have.