TEAM LEADER – BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & ANALYTICS
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Formerly #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Team Leader – Business Intelligence & Analytics in our Mount Laurel, NJ office which oversees / leads all engagements with clients and prospects to uncover needs, challenges or goals, map out project objectives and deliverables, design custom solutions and establish timeline for consulting project completion.
What will you do?
What are we looking for?
• Minimum of one year as a Consulting Analyst (or similar), independently conducting a full suite of project types and/or demonstrated consistently high levels of analytical ability and job performance.
• Undergraduate degree required. MBA or technical Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business or economics preferable.
• Must have excellent engagement and communication skills including a comprehensive attention to detail and effective listening and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work effectively with clients and other ARI departments, interact positively and collaboratively with others at all levels of management.
• Ability to lead and motivate a team of individuals and draw from them exceptional output.
• Proficient in aligning all resources necessary to create the highest quality project deliverables.
• Must be creative, have advanced problem solving skills, the ability to transfer prior experience to new assignments, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to coordinate and manage multiple priorities while maintaining high quality of work.
• Ability to lead and coordinate a team of individuals and ensure timely completion of all projects. Project management experience preferred.
• Possesses superior presentation skills, time management and prioritization skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills are required.