Reporting Analyst I – Enterprise Reporting
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Formerly #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for an Enterprise Reporting Analyst in our Mount Laurel, NJ office for the identification and development of reporting requirements fulfilling customer expectations and requirements.
What will you do?
- Works and communicates directly with customers (internal and external) to identify custom reporting needs.
- Utilizes information technology systems and industry knowledge in the design and development of reporting that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Delivers high quality, error free reports in a timely manner.
- Manages work with a continuous improvement mindset, in the development of better and more efficient reporting.
- Consistently meets assigned target dates.
- Provides weekly work summary in AtTask as well as weekly summary of initiatives or projects.
- Provides project and task updates on a timely basis to our customers and staff.
- Manages FleetTrak cases and provides timely and informative updates.
- Requires supervision 75% of the time or less.
What are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of SQL & PL/SQL.
- Working knowledge of Business Objects
- Familiar with relational and OLAP database technology and terminology.
- The ability to think critically is required.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and pay close attention to detail.
- Other Requirements:
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Act in the best interest of the client and the organization at all times.
- Maintain a consistent, positive and professional manner in all dealings.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently independently, within a team, and with other functional departments.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand various customer business processes.
- 1+ years relevant experience with Business Objects (asset).
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.