Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a NOC Technician I to monitor and control the operation of applications, infrastructure, and peripheral systems.
This is a THIRD SHIFT POSITION.
Monday- Thursday 10:30 PM- 6:30 AM
Friday 11 PM - 7 AM
What will you do?
- Runs scheduled and ad-hoc system, application, and EDI batch jobs. Monitors batch job completion and escalates failures following defined procedures.
- Monitors corporate applications, servers, storage, network and telephone systems and documents and escalates incidents following defined procedures
- Monitors data center environmental systems (power cooling, etc.) and escalates issues following defined procedures.
- Generate and distribute daily, weekly and monthly operations reports following established procedures.
- Update, monitor and complete shift reports
- Prints, burst, and distributes internal and customer reports and documents.
- Monitor stock of print supplies and notifies supervisor when levels are below established minimums. Orders print supplies as required/requested.
- Perform basic maintenance on printers following established procedures.
- Perform system backups, load and catalog tapes, and manage offsite storage of tape backups using established procedures.
- Perform file restores from backup tapes following established procedures
- Promote application code to QA and production application and database systems following established procedures.
- Mentor junior team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Position requires shift work including nights and weekends
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of systems monitoring and management applications
- Knowledge production impact and laser printers required.
- Knowledge of Windows and server environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational skills
- Must have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- One to three years of network or computer operations experience required
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.