SUPERVISOR/ ASSISTANT MANAGER – LEASING PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT (LPM)
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service.
Recognized five years in a row as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune magazine, ARI’s clients include many of the most recognizable brands across the globe, with business-critical fleet assets that support their continued success.
In this newly created role, the Supervisor/ Assistant Manager, Leasing Portfolio Management will work with teams across the company to determine the best alternative to enhance customer experience.
What will you do?
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and prospects
- Become the subject matter expert for the Global lease and loan portfolio
- Support the sales efforts in growing our asset portfolio by providing insightful and relevant structures that best meet the client needs
- Develop reporting on the asset portfolio to better understand the drivers of profitability and opportunities
- Establish an analytical framework for the Global asset portfolio
- Evaluate and improve our existing processes and proactively identify new processes to ensure efficiencies
- Create tools to assist in the profitable growth of the asset portfolio
- Project initiation, planning and execution
- Work on complex issues that requires advanced analytical thought, judgment and creativity
- Prepare and review research articles relevant to the current issues
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or Master degree preferred Relevant Work Experience:
- Seven to ten years’ experience in a finance, accounting or data analytics
- Familiar with basic principles of finance, economics, statistics, marketing or accounting Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Business Object or similar packages
- Familiarity/ability to work with data
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Strong leadership aptitude required, prior leadership experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and be flexible; able to manage multiple priorities and work effectively within time constraints
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle complex situations independently
- Strong analytical skills; able to conduct quantitative analysis and communicate findings
- A critical thinker with big-picture vision and ability to work strategically
- Ability to be an agent of change by championing new solutions, adopting simplified business processes and realizing great efficiencies.
Communicating & Influencing Skills:
- Superior social and situational awareness, business acumen, and presentation skills required
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, assertiveness, and ability to communicate with all levels of management and clients
- Ability to research and think creatively to address open ended requests
- Ability to handle sensitive information with sound judgment and discretion
- Initiative to take responsibility for decision making and situation management, ability to resolve conflicts through satisfactory resolution.
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with senior leadership both internally and externally
What we offer:
ARI is a dynamic global organization with revenues exceeding $1 billion and 2,800 employees in offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe. We seek to foster a collaborative environment where employees are encouraged to grow, learn and develop professionally. We don’t just want to offer you a job; our goal is to be a company where an individual can build a satisfying and fulfilling career. Benefits include competitive pay, annual bonuses, health, dental and life insurance, wellness discounts and focused health and nutrition programming, 100 percent tuition reimbursement starting from the first day of employment, an award winning in-house learning and development program, ARI University, with more than 160 instructor led workshops and more than 250 available training classes, a generous 401(k) match, paid time off and much more.