Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Administrator-Contact Center to support the needs of the organization.
What will you do?
- Receives inquiries from customers (drivers & location contacts) and coordinates responses from other ARI departments, Dedicated Client Administrators and Account Executives.
- Investigate and provide closed loop resolution to customer problems, logs all inquiries in FleetTrak (CRM Tool) and manages cases appropriately to stay under the FleetTrak escalation goal.
- Is responsible for driver satisfaction by proactively providing information, asking key questions and confirming the driver’s understanding of the resolution to create Raving Fans in the Contact Center.
- Balances call time, AUX time and other responsibilities to maximize availability to take driver inquiries.
- Is productive and focused on efficiency in helping the team meet their departmental goals.
- Executes requests that come into the Contact Center based on Client Profiles and parameters.
- Is creative, flexible and committed to finding a solution for the client, expresses empathy when needed and utilizes a tone that articulates their eagerness to help to consistently deliver excellent customer service.
- Will escalate cases to the proper resource and understands when to take ownership in getting the driver a satisfactory and complete resolution.
What are we looking for?
- Customer Service Experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees and customers
- Must demonstrate advanced organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and possess time management and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently with customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to fulfill client requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, current pursuit of bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience is preferred.
What we offer:
2,800 employess strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.