Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Help Desk Representative in our Mount Laurel, NJ office to answers CIS Help Desk calls and manages calls through resolution.
What will you do?
- Works directly with customer base to resolve questions and issues with customer facing systems and devices.
- Documents all inquiries and related technical items.
- Assigns inquiry cases and recommends priority.
- Follows-up on cases, keeping correspondence in case notes informative and timely.
- Generates and maintain User IDs for customer facing systems.
- Troubleshoots basic system issues and fully document the process.
- Works with the Help Desk Analysts on customer start up activities relative to customer facing system users including creation of User IDs & Master IDs.
- Completes customer facing systems testing as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the departmental knowledge base.
- Handles basic projects in a timely manner while keeping management informed of progress.
- Keeps leadership informed through weekly reports and monthly one on one meetings.
What are we looking for?
- Must have a working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Internet Explorer.
- Must be a customer service oriented individual with excellent people and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to completely understand the customer and or prospect’s goals in order to create a viable solution for their company.
- Must have the ability to document and communicate action items in a detailed and technical fashion that is legible to the reader that will be completing the task.
- Bachelors Degree and or or technical school certification and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.