Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Bilingual Client Service Representative (Driver Administrator) based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Responsible and accountable for the success of the day- to-day interaction within their assigned client portfolio
- Interact with the Account Team, other ARI departments as well as external parties to respond to driver inquiries, resolve issues and complete projects according to set deadlines
- Have a thorough understanding of your clients’ policies/parameters/profiles
- Proactively run exception reports on assigned portfolio to identify and resolve potential issues before they arise
- Adhere to ARI’s customer service standards (i.e. response times)
- Answer all incoming calls/emails and manage the day-to-day activity while addressing driver and client issues
- Effectively manage client and driver vehicle information, database updates, administration and client mail outs
- Become proficient on all relevant ARI systems, follow current processes, and adapt to system and process changes
- Anticipate potential problems and work to resolve them; escalate to internal parties in a timely manner using the appropriate platforms
- Exercise effective time management and prioritization practices; escalate potential scheduling or workload conflicts and demands
- Work cohesively with the Client Administration and Driver Administration teams, supporting the needs of the department for overall client satisfaction
- Act in the best interest of all parties including the organization, maintaining a consistent and professional manner in all dealings
What are we looking for?
- University degree or post-secondary diploma / certificate an asset
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience, preferably in the fleet industry
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in French both oral and written is an asset
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs